- Evita Se Peron: We start the day with a coffee and “koeksister”
- Darling Sweet – Darlings latest addition where you can sample their stunning blend of toffees
- Darling Wine Shop – Purchase wines from the surrounding area
- Udderley Cheese – Not your average cheese tasting. You are also taken through the process of cheese making
- Darling Brew – One of South Africa’s first well established and award-winning microbreweries where you will taste 4 of their well know beers
- Darling Brew – A cellar tour where you learn the process of crafting beer
- Lunch is enjoyed at Darling Brew
- Ormonde Wine Farm – Wine Tasting
- Darling Olives – Taste over 20 different products, not only olives
Traditionally known for its spectacular wildflowers, Darling has much more to offer visitors … it has become the home of well-known South African satirist Pieter-Dirk Uys’s Theatre, Evita se Perron, a cabaret venue and restaurant in Darling, named after his alter-ego, Evita Bezuidenhout.
Join the adventure and experience what Darling has to offer. Beer tasting and a tour of the distillery at Darling Brew followed by lunch at Darling Brew, sample the largest selection of West Coast Wines at Darling Wine Shop, toffee tasting at Darling Sweet, and we finish off with wine tasting at Ormonde Wines. Time permitting, we will squeeze in another wine farm for tasting.
A fun filled afternoon that will have you coming back for more.
2 people – R1,600 pp
3 people – R1,450 pp
4 people – R1,350 pp
5 – 8 people – R1,250 pp
NB: Please note that 2 people are required for the tour to run. We can accommodate larger groups (up to 18 guests). Please contact us for a quotation
Also, please note, this tour does not run on a Monday.
- Land transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of a registered guide
- Pickups & Drop Offs from Cape Town Hotels & Guest Houses
- All Wine Tastings
- All Beer Tastings
- All Entrance Fees
- Distillery Tour
- Toffee tastings at Darling Sweets
- Lunch @ Darling Brew (value of R150 incl. 1 x 500ml water/soda)
- Activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not specifically mentioned in the itinerary