For that Special Occasion
Come join us for an early morning hike up Lions Head or a romantic stroll across the Table Mountain Summit, watching the sun rise at the start of a spectacular day. Enjoy some wine-tasting and lunch in the Constantia Winelands and then have the opportunity to visit the Diamond Museum, learn about the history of these precious gems and make a ‘once in a lifetime’ purchase.
Your guide will collect you from your accommodation (within the City Bowl area) and take you up Lions Head or Table Mountain (via Cableway) to watch the sun come up over the city – magical!
Afterwards your guide will take you through to the Constantia Winelands (the oldest wine region in South Africa) for a tasting or two including lunch to the value of R200 per person at two of the wine estates.
After lunch, your guide will take you through to the Diamond Museum where you will learn about the first diamond mined, the history of these precious stones, and maybe make a special purchase yourself. What a way to end the day!
Afterwards your guide will take you back to your accommodation.
Price: 1 person – R4,400 / 2 people – R2,385 pp / 3+ people – R1,700 pp
- All transportation for the day
- Your own private experienced guide
- Hike up Lions Head including water & snacks
- 2 x wine-tastings in the Constantia Winelands
- Lunch to the value of R200pp at a private wine-estate
- Tour of the Cape Town Diamond Museum and Diamond Experience
- Personal expenses
- Table Mountain Return Cableway ticket of R330 pp (if this option chosen)